Terms & Conditions
Sorry more serious stuff
Terms and Conditions
Grange Farm Campsite Terms and Conditions
Your Booking – we aim to provide the very best service to all our guests. These Terms and Conditions will become binding between you and us when your booking is confirmed. You are reminded that breach of these terms is a breach of your contract and could result in termination of your booking.
Grange Farm Campsite
Station Road, Thorpe Le Soken, Essex, CO16 0HG.
- The customer – the person who completes the Booking Form, or who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and must be 18 years or over.
- Only the people named on the Booking Form, may stay with us.
- No person under the age of 18 years is allowed to camp unless accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 years. The Booking cannot be transferred to any other person.
- Our Terms and Conditions apply to bookings made by phone, email, in person or through a booking agent.
- Maximum 5 people on a pitch, no group bookings allowed (maximum 2 pitches together). We request to know if you share a common purpose with another guest who is visiting the campsite
- A request can be made for a specific pitch, but we cannot guarantee this at booking. It is always availability on arrival so it’s fair for everyone. Tents, caravans and motorhomes all have different camping fields.
- Guests with disabilities are welcome and we will always try to site near amenities, when possible, unfortunately our disabled shower is only open in high season.
How to Book
- Bookings are all online grangefarmcampsite.co.uk
- Enquiries to email@example.com or 01255862006
- When booking online a specific request can be added in the notes, we will always try to accommodate requests subject to availability on arrival.
- Please check your booking confirmation carefully. Please contact us so that any discrepancies can be rectified immediately.
- Minimum stays at Bank Holidays
Easter 4-day weekend/ 4 nights
Other Bank Holidays 3 nights
Saturday night – 2 nights (accept ferry crossings – £5 extra 1 night allowed).
Maximum stay 14 nights (We reserve the right to refuse any booking).
- A deposit of one night is taken at booking (non-refundable). If you are requesting to book within 28 days, the full price is payable. The deposit is not transferable to another booking in the event of cancellation.
- Unless paid in full at booking the remaining balance is due 28 days in advance of your arrival date. If the balance is not paid in time the booking will be cancelled. Cancellation will be by email. Alterations to a booking need to be made 48 hours prior to the date of arrival.
- All discounts and special offers are subject to availability and their own terms and conditions and may be withdrawn at any time. All discounts and special offers must be added at the point of booking and cannot be added after your booking has been made.
Arrivals and Departures
- Pitches are available from 1pm – 9.15pm when the reception is open.
- No early arrivals available. If you are unable to arrive on your booked day and have paid for your pitch, if pre-arranged with reception you may arrive on your second day but only after 1pm. (Excludes Bank Holidays no second day arrivals allowed)
- Arrivals strictly before 9.15pm. (For ferry crossings we allow for the ferry to occasionally be late, we have a live update of the ferry crossing daily).
- If we have not heard from you by 9.15pm on your day of arrival, we will cancel your booking. You will not be entitled to a refund, and we can re-let your pitch.
- You must vacate your pitch by 11am on your day of departure. If you have pre-arranged and paid for a late stay you must vacate by 4pm.
- All pitches are allocated on arrival you will be taken to your pitch and showed the campsite amenities and how to pitch. We will always try our best to allocate you a pitch in your preferred area, however we cannot guarantee availability.
Cancellation Policy / Exceptional Circumstances
- You may cancel your booking at any time. No refunds within 28 days.
- We may make reasonable changes to our services. Our changes will be in line with relevant laws, guidance and regulatory requirements.
- If the law prevents us from opening e.g government guidelines, restrictions, forbidden travel you can choose a new amended date or cancel if you prefer for a full refund.
- We are unable to refund for personal circumstances, ill health, car break down, bereavement, isolation and strongly recommend you purchase additional holiday insurance to cover the cost of your holiday and any additional losses which you may incur through cancellation.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you or any of your guests leave before the end of your holiday, unless clause 24 applies or we are in breach of our obligations in these Terms and Conditions. If we are in breach of our obligations, we will refund you for the days of the holiday which have not been taken.
- We may cancel your holiday at any time if you breach any of these terms and conditions with no refunds. We reserve the right to re-let your pitch.
- Cancellation more than 28 days before start date – full refund minus deposit. Cancellation received 28 days or less – no refund
We are confident you will be happy with our campsite. If you have a complaint, we please ask that you contact us to discuss to give us the best chance of resolving it with you. If you remain unhappy, please contact us within 28 days of your departure and we will continue to try to help. We cannot accept any liability in relation to any shortcomings or claim if you fail to notify us whilst you are on the Campsite.
You agree that you will
– Keep to these Terms and Conditions and the Campsite Rules.
– Pay promptly including any outstanding extras, visitors, or additional days added.
– Use our campsite for holiday and recreational purposes only.
– Not cause any damage during your holiday.
– Stay only within the Campsite boundaries including only staying on the tracks permitted around the farm.
– Pitch as instructed on arrival.
Changes and Amendments
From time to time it may be necessary to change the Campsite Rules, including for reasons of health and safety, environmental issues, local authority requirements and or changes in law or regulations imposed upon us, we will notify you of any changes.
Any changes made to the Campsite Rules after we accept your booking may affect you because you will be required to comply with the changed Campsite Rules but this will not affect anything else you are entitled to under our booking Terms and Conditions.
We agree that all communications with you will be by the Email on your Booking Form.